Finding the right apartment in Lafayette Louisiana is not an easy task and you can spend days looking for the one that suits your needs. If your work schedule is like most, you will obviously look for some time to relax after coming back from work. What better way to relax than to come home to an apartment community chock full of convenient amenities.
We have created a list of convenient amenities that make a busy person's life just a little easier while saving time and money.
1. Community recreational space or a playground Having access to gated recreation, playgrounds and parks are essential if your family includes children or pets. Such amenities make apartment living feel more like a home and are a great way to relax, meet your neighbors and arrange play dates for the children or just breath in fresh air and read a book...
2. Swimming pool Having a pool to beat the summer heat with your loved ones is more than convenient, it is nearly a must here in the South. A gated child-friendly pool area complete with lounge chairs would certainly top the list of must-haves for convenience and recreation.
3. Fitness center If you struggle with time management as most of us do, having an on-site gym and fitness center can really add value to your apartment living experience, not to mention save you travel time and membership fees. A few apartment communities in Lafayette offer 24-hour access to their fitness centers which means you can visit the gym around your schedule.
4. Movie theatre and clubhouse Community Movie Theatres are one of the newest amenities offered. While everyone loves the idea of going to the movies, it is not always convenient or cost effective. In selected apartment communities you can have use of their movie theatre free of charge during office hours or for a small fee you can rent the entire theatre for birthday parties, football games or any special event that would be enhanced by a theatre sized screen after hours.
Theaters usually come with access to Netflix, traditional cable, and a DVD player. What a great concept, where you can spend quality time with your family and friends.
Access to a clubhouse for larger get-togethers can also be important when searching for an apartment and can be a place where you can socialize with and make new friends.
5. Pet park Pets are an important part of the family and it is crucial for pet owners to find pet-friendly apartments. Newer communities realize the importance of fur children and have started designing their communities to include gated pet parks, where you can take your furry friend for a walk, exercise, and socialization. The convenience of an on-site pet park is seen essential for pet parents and is becoming more standard than not.
6. Dishwasher and Washers & Dryers While most apartments come with a dishwasher, newer communities are also including full sized washer and dryers in the apartments they lease. While this may seem unimportant to older tenants who own their own, those just starting out or who have moved into an apartment only to find their washer and dryer set does not fit would argue the inclusion very valuable.
These are just a few of the amenities we deem important in making life easier and more complete when looking for a place to hang your hat.
If you are looking for luxury apartments in Lafayette, the Lafayette Gardens Apartments should be on your list to visit.
These apartments in Lafayette Louisiana have the above-mentioned amenities as well as BBQ areas, reflection pond, car care center and a tanning salon. Lafayette Gardens Apartments, where you can have it all in the middle of it all. If you found this article interesting, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and book your luxurious apartment right away!
amenities to look for in an apartment community, 2 bedroom apartments in lafayette louisiana, two bedroom apartments, two bedroom handicap apartments lafayette louisiana, apartment in lafayette louisiana
Lafayette Gardens News